Famous for their rich colours, warm tones, and beautiful ethnic motifs, the Ela flat-woven rug runner embodies a splendid mix of cultures: the Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Assyrian, & Turkic peoples have all contributed to kilim history. The Ela rug runner is woven entirely by hand - from dyeing to the final knot of the weaving - on a traditional loom in the Rugs Boutique weaving studio.
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Designed By Artisan Masters, Not Mass Produced
- Ethically Produced & Minimal Carbon Footprint
- Made Using Only Natural Jute & Wool
- Women-Owned Brand
Weights & Dimensions
60 x 244 cm
24 x 96 in
2 x 8 ft
- Colour: Multicoloured.
- Techniques: Handwoven.
- Material: 70% Jute, 30% Wool.
- Imperfections are natural, this piece is not machine made.
- Custom made / made-to-order with love and care at Rugs Boutique weaving studio to uphold sustainable practices and avoid unnecessary stockpiling and wastage of resources (like dyes, yarn, water, etc.).
- Aftercare: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean using a damp cloth. Brush for dust and pet hair. Use a mild detergent for stains, testing on a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Made in India.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.