- Designed By Native Home & Lifestyle
- Made Using Natural Sheepskin
- Regulates temperature
- Keeps its shape, durable
- Can be used all year round
- Helps with healthy blood circulation
- Contains lanolin, which kills bacteria and mites whilst providing insulation
New Zealand Sheepskin is ideal for a rug of this size, creating texture and warmth wherever it is placed. This softens areas with wooden floors and will suit numerous home styles, use the rug as a throw over a bed for an extra luxurious look. Now available in Black, Grey, Olive Green, Natural White, Blush Pink, or Taupe Brown.
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
Weights & Dimensions
180 x 240 x 7 cm
- Material: Sheepskin
- Imperfections are natural.
- Colour: Black, Grey, Olive Green, Natural White, Blush Pink, Taupe Brown.
- Aftercare: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean using a damp cloth. Brush for dust and pet hair. Use a mild detergent for stains, testing on a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Origin: New Zealand.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail, DHL, or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.