- Designed By Native Home & Lifestyle
- Made Using Natural Sheepskin
- Regulates temperature
- Keeps its shape, durable
- Can be used all year round
- Helps with healthy blood circulation
- Contains lanolin, which kills bacteria and mites whilst providing insulation
Looking to add luxurious softness to your home? You need a sheepskin rug. Our Native Lifestyle rugs are made using New Zealand sheepskin and are all natural, meaning that there may be slight variations in sizing, colour and texture. Each piece is unique and oozes quality, this rug will add a cosy feel to modest areas. Now available in Black, Blue, Brown, Fawn Brown, Cherry Red, Grey, Mulberry Purple, Natural, and Taupe.
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
Weights & Dimensions
W: Approximately 60cm
- Material: Natural Sheepskin.
- Imperfections are natural.
- Colour: Black, Blue, Brown, Fawn Brown, Cherry Red, Grey, Mulberry Purple, Natural, and Taupe.
- Aftercare: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean using a damp cloth. Brush for dust and pet hair. Use a mild detergent for stains, testing on a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Origin: New Zealand.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail, DHL, or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.