- Designed By Native Home & Lifestyle
- Made Using Natural Sheepskin
- Regulates temperature
- Keeps its shape, durable
- Can be used all year round
- Helps with healthy blood circulation
- Contains lanolin, which kills bacteria and mites whilst providing insulation
A luxurious, short sheepskin rug in a gorgeous shade. The New Zealand sheepskin feels soft under foot and can be used as a traditional rug or you can drape it across a bed or chair for added comfort. Now available in Ivory, Beige, Grey, Khaki Green, Blush Pink, or Coral.
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
Weights & Dimensions
60 x 90 cm
- Material: Sheepskin
- Imperfections are natural.
- Colour: Ivory, Beige, Grey, Khaki Green, Blush Pink, Coral.
- Aftercare: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean using a damp cloth. Brush for dust and pet hair. Use a mild detergent for stains, testing on a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Origin: New Zealand.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail, DHL, or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.