The striped Laila rug is made of 50% jute and 50% wool, making it a gorgeous mix of natural fibres. Jute and wool are one of the most durable and sustainable fibres you can find in homeware, it's neutral and earthy tones make it easy to style. It is very hardwearing, making it perfect for a hallway or anywhere with higher footfall.
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Designed By Native Home & Lifestyle
- Made Using Only Natural Jute & Wool
Weights & Dimensions
60 x 230 cm
23.6 x 90.6 in
2 x 7.5 ft
- Colour: Multicoloured, Cream, White.
- Material: 50% Jute, 50% Wool.
- Imperfections are natural.
- Aftercare: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean using a damp cloth. Brush for dust and pet hair. Use a mild detergent for stains, testing on a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Origin: United Kingdom.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail, DHL, or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.