The cotton flatweave Maira Dhurrie rug is hand made by artisans in a town near Agra in India. Each one takes 3-4 days to make on a loom, are double sided and exquisite with flashes of orange against the cerise pink
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Designed By Artisan Masters, Not Mass Produced
- Ethically Produced & Minimal Carbon Footprint
- Women-Owned Brand
Weights & Dimensions
120 x 180 cm
- Colour: Multicoloured.
- Techniques: Handwoven.
- Imperfections are natural, this piece is not machine made.
- Aftercare: Dry clean, underlay recommended.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Made in India.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.