Made on a specially designed loom, the Maira rug is entirely made by hand to the last detail and took Rugs Boutique artisans nearly four weeks to make — from dyeing to the final knot of the weave! A gorgeous addition to every setting, the Maira rug is beloved for it's soft, lush underfoot feel.
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Designed By Artisan Masters, Not Mass Produced
- Ethically Produced & Minimal Carbon Footprint
- 100% Natural New Zealand Wool
- Women-Owned Brand
Weights & Dimensions
61 x 91 cm
24 x 36 in
2 x 3 ft
- Colour: Multicoloured.
- Techniques: Handwoven.
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool.
- Imperfections are natural, this piece is not machine made.
- Aftercare: Spot clean using a damp cloth. Brush for dust and pet hair. Use a mild detergent for stains, testing on a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Made in India.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.