The Otti jute rug runner is particularly hardwearing and durable, ideal for high traffic areas. Each rug is woven by hand on a wooden loom in jute - a highly renewable and sustainable natural fibre. The rug is a flat weave design - meaning it is the same on both sides.
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Designed By Artisan Masters, Not Mass Produced
- Ethically Produced & Minimal Carbon Footprint
- Made Using Only Natural Cotton
- Made in United Kingdom
- Women-Owned Brand
Weights & Dimensions
70 cm x 200 cm
- Colour: Natural, light brown Jute.
- Techniques: Hand knotted.
- Material: 100% Jute.
- Imperfections are natural, this piece is not machine made.
Machine washable on a cool cycle.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Made in United Kingdom.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.