This rug makes such a gorgeous centrepiece, handwoven in Nepal on traditional back-strap looms, using un-dyed local sheep’s wool, this rug is then washed in hot water to felt the wool.
- Designed by Artisan Masters, Not Mass Produced
- Ethically Produced & Minimal Carbon Footprint
- Made using Natural Himalayan Wool
Weights & Dimensions
Medium: 166 x 144 cm
Large: 255 x 175 cm
- Colour: Multicoloured.
- Material: Organic Himalayan Wool.
Techniques: Handwoven, Felted.
- Aftercare: Wash on delicate cycle at 30’ or dry clean.
- Origin: Nepal.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.