Famous for its rich colours, warm tones, and beautiful ethnic motifs, the Demi flat-woven rug embodies a splendid mix of cultures: the Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Assyrian, & Turkic peoples have all contributed to kilim history.
Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Designed By Artisan Masters, Not Mass Produced
- Ethically Produced & Minimal Carbon Footprint
- Made Using Only Natural Jute & Wool
- Women-Owned Brand
Weights & Dimensions
183 x 274 cm
72 x 108 in
6 x 9 ft
122 x 183 cm
48 x 72 in
4 x 6 ft
- Colour: Multicoloured.
- Techniques: Handwoven.
- Material: 70% Jute, 30% Wool.
- Imperfections are natural, this piece is not machine made.
- Custom made / made-to-order with love and care at Rugs Boutique weaving studio to uphold sustainable practices and avoid unnecessary stockpiling and wastage of resources (like dyes, yarn, water, etc.).
- Aftercare: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean using a damp cloth. Brush for dust and pet hair. Use a mild detergent for stains, testing on a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Didn't find anything of choice? Have something made exclusively for you, just contact us.
- Made in India.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.