Each gorgeous dark brown wool throw blanket has been woven using only 100% truly natural Scandinavian wool. This piece, and the colours chosen to complete it, are an understated, yet elegant reflection of nature.
Scandinavian wool is ideal for the regular chilly days in the UK. In warmer climates, this beautiful throw is able to hold lots of moisture without feeling wet, and has antibacterial properties.
- Designed by Artisan Masters, Not Mass Produced
- Ethically Produced & Minimal Carbon Footprint
- 100% Natural Scandinavian Wool
- Woman Owned Creators
Weights & Dimensions
Measurements including tassels.
- Width: 140cm
- Length: 240cm
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Material: 100% natural Scandinavian wool uniquely from Gotland fur sheep.
- Aftercare: Hand wash (wool has natural antibacterial properties). Iron using cool iron, do not tumble dry.
- Disclaimer: Product may still have the faint smell of sheep, this will go away in about a month.
Woven using wool that uniquely comes form Gotland fur sheep; the wool is completely organic and has natural antibacterial properties.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.