- Handcrafted by Artisan Masters in the United Kingdom, Not Mass Produced
- Ethically Produced & Minimal Carbon Footprint
- Woman Owned Creators
The Triqis Trine Concrete Tea Light Holder has been designed and lovingly handcrafted in the United Kingdom. The natural materials used in crafting this piece inevitably cause minor bumps and air bubbles that feature in the finished style of your candle holder, making each product unique.
Weights & Dimensions
- Height: 4.5cm
- Diameter: 5cm
- Trine Tea Light Holder's cavity diameter: 3.9cm
- Colour: Charcoal Grey.
- Material: Concrete.
- Avoid dropping your candle holder onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken the piece.
- Do not clean with coloured creams or soaps as they can stain the surface, clean gently with a soft cloth.
- Restore surface shine by polishing with neutral coloured wax or buffer.
Handcrafted by Artisans, Not mass produced
All of the manufacturing materials for this product are sourced from local suppliers within the United Kingdom, and then 95% handcrafted, this also applies to the shipping and packaging, reducing the carbon footprint.
Minimal Water Consumption
Triqis manufacturing includes recycling the water used. The water system operates unassisted by any main water supplies, filtering and cleansing, enabling it to be reused used for this beautiful Trine Concrete Tea Light Holder.
For all our UK customers, we use a Royal Mail or ParcelForce Tracked and Signed For 48 Hour service.
If your order is over the value of £125, you will automatically qualify for free UK shipping. Our minimum shipping cost is £4.99.
For international shipments, we use a variety of trusted couriers including DHL, DPD and ParcelForce Worldwide. The shipping cost will automatically be calculated when you reach the checkout page.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation, containing your order’s tracking number.